B.tech Jobs, Freshers b.tech Jobs, Latest Jobs, Private Jobs, Engineering Jobs
Zoom, a company that doesn’t need any introduction. We all know about this company due to its famous video conferencing app that mostly we all use. A good opportunity for B.tech graduates, zoom is hiring a technical project manager for making their communication-based technical platforms like Zoom webinars, Zoom room, Zoom apps more helpful for communication.
Zoom wants experienced Project Managers for their IT projects. We are problem-solvers who act fast to build solutions with the needs of our clients and users in mind. The important initiatives you’ll work on here will change the way people communicate, and you’ll have the chance to build your career in a welcoming, diverse environment. We are seeking strong applicants with project management expertise that can lead significant cross-functional initiatives in a hard and demanding workplace. We are searching for a technical project manager that can supervise daily operations for a Scrum team, including conducting Scrum Events (Backlog, Planning, Review, Retrospectives, and Daily Stand Ups), as well as be a supporter of autonomous, self-organizing, empowered, and continuously developing teams. You will serve as the main point of contact and escalation for a given function.
- Minimum of Bachelor of Science / Engineering / Technology or related
- Agile Scrum Master Certified or equivalent experience
- 6+ years of overall project management experience, at least 2-3 of which were spent directly managing projects, and Certified Scrum Master
- Scrum Master, and practice Scrum for at least 2-3 year.
- Billing, Sales, Marketing, Channel, Finance, and Professional Services are just a few of the areas for which an experienced manager is be dedicated to managing enterprise level software application development projects.
- experience in managing projects on several platforms, including Zuora, Workday, Oracle Cloud, SFDC CPQ, and SFDC Sales Cloud
- knowledge of managing online projects related to a company’s global expansion in numerous regions and eCommerce online B2C growth
- It is preferable to have experience with best-of-breed cloud apps like SalesForce, Zuora, and custom billing and payment software.
|1. Create a project plan in collaboration with important Marketing function stakeholders. Identify all the necessary project milestones.|
|2. Tasks should be scheduled and assigned to certain team members.|
|3. Work closely with the product owners, QA, engineering, and DevOps.|
|4. Accountable and in charge of overseeing the full lifecycle of IT Business Applications projects and initiatives, from initial design to implementation.|
|5. Create a thorough program/project execution plan and oversee all project phases, including financial management, tracking and reporting project progress, keeping an eye on scope creep, testing, and production release.|
|6. Organize weekly Core team meetings and provide overall project management in accordance with the governance model.|
|7. Using best practices and techniques, manage issues and the risk mitigation strategy, the change order procedure, readiness evaluations, and the general health of the programme.|
|8. Expert in using the appropriate technique for the project, utilizing both Waterfall and Agile project methodologies|
|9. Helps small teams organize and conduct formal events like daily standups, sprint reviews and demos, and retrospectives.|
|10. Ensures complete transparency through burn down/up reporting, velocity, and value-focused metrics for discussing team progress.|
|11. Collaborates with the product owner to manage the backlog.|
Official Website Zoom.us