Bihar Public Service Commission issued admit cards for the 68th preliminary examination ontheir official websites www.bihar.bih.nic.in and www.onlinebpsc.bihar.gov.in. The examination is to be held in the month of February, through this examination 281 posts will be recruited. Bihar Public Service Commission every year through this examination makes recruitment for administrative posts of the state, if you have applied for this exam, then download the admit card through bpsc admit card direct download link given below
BPSC 68th Prelims Exam Important Dates
|Admit Card release date||28-Jan-2023|
how to downoad bpsc.bih.nic.in admit card
Any candidate who has applied for this exam can download it through the steps given below.
- Visit the official website of bpsc- https://onlinebpsc.bihar.gov.in/
- Log in through your login id and passwords.
- If you do not log in id and password, click on forget user name and password.
- Provide required information like your registration number, date of birth, email/mob no.
- Click submit, now you will get the login id and password on your email or mobile no.
- After logging in successfully provide the required details and click submit.
- Admit cards will be downloaded.
- Please keep a hard copy of the application printout safe with yourself.
If you are not able to download the admit card please follow this video, this will help you.
Important Links- Bpsc online apply direct link
|Official Notification||Click here|
|Direct Link to apply||Click here|
Important instructions before bpsc online exam
All candidates should carefully read the instructions given below before going to the exam center.
- Please keep an identity card along with your admit card- PAN, Adhar card, Driving license.
- Every candidate has to download admit card online, admit card will not be sent by the post.
- Entry timings will be started from 9.30 am and no entry will be allowed after 11.00 am.
- Do not carry Marker/white fluid/blade/eraser with you, if you use any of them on OMR sheet, a penalty of .25 marks will be applied.
- Don’t keep any electronic gadgets with you in the exam hall like a smartwatch, calculator, electronic pen, etc.
Important notice regarding sign & photo not clear on admit card
Bpsc commision released a notice for the candidates whose admit cards are having illegible signature and photo. In this notice instructions are given for those candidates about what to do if they have the same problem with their admit cards. Direct link of notice is provided below, you can check it out.